Sunday, July 02, 2006

Adoptions to Date & August Schedule

Since June 20 fourteen adult cats have gone home as a result of the County Shelter's partnership with Pet Smart. They are Peter, Penny, Atlanta, Atlantis, Otto, Marty, Aquilla, Rex, Josie, Benny, Mattie, Frankie, Holly and Groucho. There are presently holds on Spencer and Pearl. Thanks for all your help!

Please let me know what you can do for August. On or about July 15 I will e-mail the schedule to everyone and would like to have it posted at Pet Smart. Please let me know as soon as possible when you are available. Remember, the adoption table is manned on Saturdays from 2-4pm, Sunday from Noon-2pm and Wednesdays from 6-8pm. If you are not available during any of those time slots but would like to add time on another day just let me know. In June and July I was able to add one Friday evening thanks to Jess and Patti.