Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Latest & The Schedule

Holds were put on Howie and Mackenzie over the weekend! That's good news! Ginger was continuing to have problems with her eyes and went back to the Shelter for some TLC. Hopefully she will be back soon.

This weekend (Sept 15-17) is the PetSmart National Adoption Day. We will have volunteers mannning the table on Friday 12-5p, Saturday 1-3p and Sunday 12-5p. Barb A is hoping to bring a dog on Friday and Staff from the Shelter will be bringing dogs on Sunday. As you can see we have limited help on Saturday so if you can spare a few hours (3-5p) it would be great.

Please take a look at the schedule. I need someone for Saturday, Sept 23 and Sunday, Sept 24 to clean in the evening. If you are interested in doing the adoption table - GREAT - however at this point I am just trying to get a PM cleaner/feeder for both days. In October I again need help on weekends (Fri, Sat, and Sun) and Tuesday mornings. Please let me know what you can do. Again, if you are not interested in doing the adoption table on the weekend but can clean in the evening let me know. Remember - the store closes at 6p on Sundays.

Please e-mail me rather than leave me notes at PetSmart. It is often days or even a week before I get the note. Should you have any concerns about a cat needing medical attention you can e-mail me or call the Shelter and ask to speak to someone in the medical department.

I am going away from Sept 22-Oct 9 so hope to have the schedule filled through my return. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I will let you know who to contact in my abscence for emergencies, cancellations, etc.