Thursday, May 31, 2007

Latest News & Updates

Well, my friends, perhaps our dry spell is over! Right now there are two very good applications at the Shelter waiting for the Director's final approval. One is for our little friend Roxy and the other is for Scotty. If all goes well these adoptions will be finalized very soon and I will bring new arrivals to PetSmart next Wednesday. I will keep you all posted.

Make sure when you leave that you double check the clasps on the cages. This morning when Judy M arrived to clean she was greeted at the door by a free roaming Diana! Also, be sure you shut the inside door leading to the cages when you leave. This way in the event one of the guys figures out how to use the clasp on the cages he or she can't scamper by you when you initially enter the adoption room!

Coverage is needed for the afternoon/evening on Saturday, June 9. I would like to see the adoption table open at some point that day however if you can only clean and feed I certainly understand. Remember, the time for the adoption table is not etched in stone. Just let me know what works for you.

Tracey R has been doing every Sunday afternoon at the adoption table all winter. For the summer she is not as available and needs to cut that back to every other Sunday. If anyone can cover some Sundays please let me know!