Sunday, June 03, 2007

Successful Weekend!

It was a good weekend! Roxy finally found a forever home and left on Saturday. Scotty was brought back to the Shelter today and will be picked up there tomorrow and go to his new home along with another cat from the Shelter. There are applications pending on Diana, Blinky and Senora. WOW! I am thrilled! All three apps are at the Shelter for review.

Which leads me to this question...does anyone have any information on who took the applications on Blinky and Diana? When Barb A arrived to clean Saturday morning the applications were on the adoption table. If you know who did the apps please let me know.

I still do not have anyone doing the second shift on next Saturday - June 9. Do the adoption table or just clean and feed. It is up to you!

Look for another update in a couple of days. I am hoping to bring three new guys down to the store on Wednesday.