Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Goodbye, Senora! Vaya con Dios!

Yippee!! Senora went home today!! What a great home, too! I met her new mother who is so excited to have Senora. She came to PetSmart with a new snazzy, soft cat carrier and gently packed our little pumpkin up! Senora's new name is Malibu. She is joining a fish and a bird at her new house. Senora was at PetSmart longer than any other cat we have brought there. I know she has grown on all of us so I am very happy to report she is going to be one spoiled kitty!

Marbles got a hold last night and it looks really good. The Shelter is waiting on paperwork for Diana and Blinky.

I brought three new guys to the store today. Izzy and Lizzy are two sisters that are about seven months old. They are almost identical. The only way to tell them apart is by the tails. Izzy has a white tip on hers and Lizzy does not. They are both active and sweet!! They are putting on quite a show in the big cage. I also brought down a very handsome buff colored male named Loki. He is a few years old. You guys are going to love him! He is very friendly and mellow. All three appeared to settle right in.

The Shelter has started to use new cage cards that have information about the cats' dispositions and likes and dislikes. For now just the new guys will have these cards on the inside of their cages. Eventually the new cards will be on all the cages. I think you will find them helpful! We will still use the Petfinder blurbs for the front of the cages.

Take a look at the July schedule if you have not already done so. Please let me know what you can do. If you have already contacted me please double check that I put you on the correct days.


Meet Loki, Lizzy, Izzy :