Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Good Bye Big Bertie!

I am happy to report that Big Bertie went home on Wednesday night. I am sure he is going to make a very loveable companion!

Three shy new girls arrived on Saturday. There is Puddin - a little black female who was very scared when she first got to the store; Francesca - a black and gray tiger; and Tabs - a tan and gray tiger. These timid girls can all be petted and handled but are going to require some patience. Hopefully they will settle in and calm down once they meet all of you!

Yes, the July schedule is complete - but you never know when I may ask for help! Keep your fingers crossed that all cancellations have been reported and covered. The following coverage is needed in August: Saturday, August 9 (AM), Saturday, August 23 (AM), Monday, August 25 (PM) and Sunday, August 31 (Adoption Table). Let me know if you are available. Look to the calendar - I will update it as I hear from people.

Have a fun and safe Fourth of July!!

Meet our shy girls - Tabs, Francesca, Puddin