Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good Luck to Wilma & Linsey!

Linsey went home on Sunday and Wilma went home last night. Wilma is going to a home where she will be the only kitty. No longer will the tilted headed monster show her dislike for other cats! It sure seems to be typical of calicos! Why is that??

Poor Freddie and Bluebell! I can not believe they are still with us. Both are such nice cats. Then there is shy Henshaw and his girl Peggy. I wish someone would come along and take those two together.

I was scheduled to do the evening cleaning this Monday, August 4. Something has come up and I can't make it. Let me know if you are available. In addition coverage is still needed for Sunday, August 31 for the evening cleaning/adoption table. The September schedule looks great and is just about full. Two Saturday mornings need coverage - September 6 & 20 - and one evening - Monday, September 22.